Study options in Rotorua – Free & available now!Pat Spellman
Warehousing and Yard Operations Level 3 – now available in Rotorua!
This popular programme will upskill and train you for a career in warehousing for FREE! No experience necessary.
Our FREE, 12-week programme will train you for a career in the warehousing and yard operations programme. If you are looking to get back to the workforce or take the next step in your career, this is a great opportunity to develop your skills – for FREE!
What will I learn?
- Industry recognised certification: Forklift licence, Counter balance and reach, Stock picket licence and portable, RF scanner, MPI accreditation and Pallet truck certificate
- Industry employability skills
- Job search skills
- Manual handling and forkhoist operations
- Workplace reporting and documentation
- Learn stock and portable RF scanning
- Workplace health and safety plus dangerous goods knowledge
- Financial skills (ANZ Money Minded)
What we’re looking for?
- Positive attitude
- Physically fit
- Hard working
- Good work ethic
- Would prefer a minimum of Learner Licence
- Individuals who want to work in warehousing Programme information
DURATION: 12 weeks
LOCATION: Now in Rotorua!
You may be able to train while you receive your benefit. Please check with your case manager before you enrol with us.
Interested? Get in touch here or call us on 0800 747 687 or text 0275 814 593.